I'm in one of those moods. Feeling the need to rearrange furniture... throw out some old... in with some new. Usually, my wallet gets nervous when I'm in one of these moods, but alas, I think I've rounded up some pieces that are fairly inexpensive.
Oh and did I mention I've been feeling the white and grey winter wonderland type hues for decorating lately... in case you couldn't tell from this post :)
I've really been lusting after this grey zebra rug
(1) from Rugs USA
. Have you been visited the Rugs USA
website yet? If not, hop on it! They have an incredible selection. I can see this rug under the perfect black credenza or underneath two of these luxurious armchairs
(7) from West Elm accompanied by these fabulous grey Mongolian Lamb pillows
(3) from West Elm. I've always wanted to stack some white trunks in my room or use some as a coffee table. I found this white trunk
(6) and I'm thinking it's simply gorgeous! Prop your feet up on this perfect palmer stool
(4) from Z Gallerie. And this pretty space could be accented with the perfect lighting compliments of this cluster glass pendant
(2) from West Elm. Finally, a silver morton skull
(5) from Z Gallerie, because skulls seem to be about my favorite piece of stament accessory lately.
What do you prefer in your decorator style? Light and airy or dark and moody? Or does it depend on the time of year?
This post was sponsored by RugsUSA
. All opinions are my own.