It's easy to look drab in sweats. I found 10 seriously sexy alternatives that will make you get your booty to the gym and look fab while doing it! From leather paneled leggings to unexpected cargo pockets, these sweats got it goin' on.
1. Young designer Henry Mills incorporates fresh prints on his sweats. This funky star pattern is reminiscent of Dolce & Gabbana's Star Collection
2. designer Kelly Dooley of BodyRock Sport has always been ahead of the curve. For Spring, the line incorporated tons of bright florals. These crops below would pair perfectly with flashy high tops!
3. BlackMilk Clothing silkscreened a photo that NASA took of the galaxy onto their 'Galaxy Skinny leggings' www.BlackMilkClothing.com
4. Nike made these sassy hot pink capris that will keep you nice and dry in your kick boxing class
5. Black will always be the most flattering color of spandex. Lululemon adds a bit of flare to their running crops with girly pink stripes
6. You can always turn to James Perse for a seamless blend of luxe and casual. You will never want to take off these yummy jersey twill crops.
7. It takes a DIVA to rock McQueen to the gym but these are too good not to include. The best part, they are on sale on Revolve right now for $158! Try rockin' these with a cute cropped moto jacket. Get em' here:
8. I just couldn't get enough of BodyRock Sport's edgy spandex this season! These leather paneled leggings are from the 'Show 'Em Some Swagger' collection.
9. These futuristic crops by Adidas are lightweight and moister-wicking. Since the graphic print is loud, I would pair it with a simple black racerback.
10. You won't get muffin top with these mid-rise breathable leggings by Lorna Jane.