Fall is fast approaching and in some areas it already feels like Fall!
I like to switch up my makeup for the various season and in the Fall I tend to go a little darker and a little more fun.
Here are my top 5 Makeup Must Haves for Fall:
1. Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Eyeshadow Palette I am in love with this! Seriously you can do so many fun things with it and make your eye makeup look so adorable. I love that its versatile as far as day and night makeup goes and can really be great for any situation!
2. Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony: OK I have to tell you why this is my absolute favorite blush ever! First of all it looks super bright but it isn't. It doesn't take very much to really give your cheeks that awesome glow AND it lasts A LONG TIME! What more could you want?
3. Bobbi Brown Rich Color Gloss in Pink Gold I really love a great lip gloss. I think its my favorite makeup product to have and I carry about 50 in my purse. This one is my new fav for sure. I was so excited to try it out and its exactly what I wanted. Its not sticky and it stays on a long time. LOVE!
4. Tom Ford Translucent Finishing Powder in Alabaster Nude I'm pale lets just get that out there. Seriously pale and I love having a color of powder that doesn't look caked on and really does the job of finishing off my makeup. This is that product.
5. Lancome Hypnose Doll Waterproof Mascara Oh the eyes. The best part of the face to play with! This Mascara is a great compliment to the eyeshadow palette I talked about above. The combo seriously looks amazing on and this mascara stays on but is super easy to come off when you wash your face. WIN WIN!
So tell me what is your Fall Makeup Must Have???