While browsing the latest selection at Topshop recently, I noticed a comfy, silky looking blouse, not dissimilar to something you’d find in a pyjama set. The difference was, that’s not the area of the store in which I found it. Reported by Vogue as an up-and-coming look, I’ve decided to do some investigating on the pyjama shirt you can take outside of your bedroom myself.
My love of the white/black blouse may have carried over to this trend, though I’m not opposed to patterns either. Some of my favourites include:
- T. Babaton Alfie Blouse by Aritzia, $125
- Orchid Pyjama Style Shirt by Topshop, $80
- Studio Pajama-Style Blouse by Zara, $100
- Equipment Jasper Colorblock Pajama Blouse on Polyvore, $215
And just for good measure…
5. Lanvin Silk Satin Pajama Top at Bergdorf Goodman, $2265