By Roshene Kemp on January 18, 2013
It’s a new year which translates to new beginnings and fresh starts! You may have said to yourself “I resolve to take better care in my appearance at work.” To get started on that resolution, the stylish professional has provided a series of posts about the essentials to building a professional and stylishly chic wardrobe.
Remember: Building a professional wardrobe does not have to be costly.
Caveat: A little investment today goes a long way.
Now, here is the list of the essential pieces to starting a professional, stylish and always chic wardrobe for a female professional.
1. The suit is Theory: minimal tailoring necessary. Cc: black or blue.
2. The shirt is J.Crew: the perfect button up shirt is just that, perfect!
3. The jewelry is minimal: a girl can never go wrong with pearls!
4. The shoe is a 3 inch pump with a platform: to ensure comfort. Cc: black or nude.
5. The bag is leather with a flap: it’s functional and keeps your belongings secure! Cc: black or saddle.