With temperatures quickly falling this week, my closet is in need of an outerwear overhaul. These are a few of my current favorite pieces that won’t break the bank. What’s on your must-have list this season?
1. Prints and Colors – When the temps start dropping, nothing adds a little something extra to your ensemble like a chic printed or colored topper.
2. Leather Moto – Add some edge to your ensemble with the seasons must have (faux) leather jacket that won’t break the bank.
3. Utility Jacket – This versatile outer shell is great for layering with all your fall favorites.
4. Wool Peacoat – For those days the weather just won’t cooperate, throw on a classic peacoat for both warmth and style.
5. Trench – The trench overcoat seemingly never goes out of style and is the perfect complement to your sheath dresses and pencil skirts for the work day.
6. Jean Jacket – Another classic that appears to be on trend this season is the denim jacket, this lightweight jacket adds a laid back appeal to any ensemble.
You just finished reading ShopStyle: Affordable Fall Outerwear! Consider leaving a comment!