So I wanted to share with you guys a few products that I have purchased this past month, some I have not used before and some I have and bought them again because I really like the product.
1. Maybelline Baby Lips: I am always up to trying out new lip products especially the ones that are supposed to leave my lips feeling soft and hydrated. I picked up these Baby Lips lip balm in “cherry me” and “pink punch” for about $3 each and was ready to try them right away after hearing good things about it. I was a little surprised at how much color shows up on your lips all you need is one swipe for a nice hint of color. These have given my other lip balms a rest and I still can’t decide what color I like best!
2. E.L.F Studio Eyebrow Kit: So I was originally going to buy the Benefits Cosmetics Brow Zing but when I saw the E.L.F kit at Target for just $1 I just had to try this one out first. Now, I am not completely loving this kit but for $1 I really shouldn’t complain. What I don’t like about it is that the wax has started to clump and break away after a couple uses, but other than that it does the job and it.
3. L’oreal Voluminous Mascara: My favorite mascara! I told myself I would not try any other mascaras because I just can’t find one as good as the voluminous mascara and even though I still keep trying different ones I always keep this one stocked. This time around I went with the curved brush and loved it even more.
4. L’oreal True Match Blendable Concealer: First time trying this and honestly didn’t think I would like it very much but I waspleasantlysurprised. A little goes a long way.
5. Sephora Collection Classic Bronzing Blush: I absolutely love this blush for applying my bronzer.
6. Sephora Precision Sponge: I went into Sephora ready to buy the Beauty Blender, which has been getting rave reviews from so many, but they did not have it in store so I went ahead and bought the Sephora brand sponge. I figured if I really liked it I would go ahead and spend the extra $10 and see what the difference is between the two. So far I like it much better than using a foundation brush since the brushes can leave brush marks requiring more blending time.
7. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara: So as i mentioned before, I just can’t stop myself from trying out different mascaras! The thing about this mascara is that it is twoseparateapplications, one of them being just small little fibers. My first problem with this is that the fibers can easily get into your eye and if you wear contacts (and even if you don’t) you definitely don’t want those getting into your eye. Second of all, the actual mascara formula is not very good at all and clumped up more than giving me fuller lashes. Needless to say I returned this right away! If you want a really nice fullness andlength I recommend first using L’oreal Voluminous Mascara followed by a coat of L’oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes, then one more coat of the Voluminous Mascara.
8. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream: I am sure you have heard me talk about this before. This stuff is great and my go-to daily makeup.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram