Even though the decision Leslie (Amy Poehler) and Ben (Adam Scott) made at the end of last night’s Parks and Recreation (Season 5, Episode 13, “Emergency Response“) was a big one (…here comes the bride, all dressed in white…and uh, newspaper??….), I just can’t get Ron Swanson’s (Nick Offerman) sage words of wisdom out of my head.
Thanks to his last-minute fill in on Pawnee Today, we now know his thoughts on many of the world’s greatest problems:
- ON AVOIDING HANGOVERS: “After I’ve had too much whiskey, I cook myself a large flank steak pan-friend in salted butter. I eat that, put on a pair of wet socks, and go to sleep.”
- ON SMALL DOGS: “…ditch the terrier and get yourself a proper dog. Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless.”
- ON BANKS : “Don’t trust big banks or small banks. Banks are ponzi schemes run by morons.”
- ON HAUNTED HOUSES: ”Your house isn’t haunted, you’re lonely.”
- ON CINEMA: “I’ve seen seen three movies in my life: Bridge on the River Kwai, Patton, and Herbie: Fully Loaded. My girlfriend’s kids love it. It’s pretty funny.”
Giada Forte Butterfly Printed Blouse (no longer available)
GET THE LOOK:
Got an item you want to track down? A set you want deconstructed? Email me (email@example.com), send me note via the contact page, or send me a Tweet
The post Parks and Recreation Fashion: ‘Emergency Response’ appeared first on On Screen Style.