Hayyyyy Frock Stars! As many of you know, Black Friday is just days away. Black Friday officially kicks off the holiday shopping season. Today for “One Item, Five Ways”, I’m serving up a variety of ways to spend $20. Not only are these items great for you, but they make great gifts too. Let’s frock n roll!
Rock Out With Your Frock Out:
1. Forever 21, $19.80 – This dress includes the belt, which I absolutely adore. Essentially you are getting two things for the price of one! Black always werqs, so you can wear this anywhere, and the bright belt is a fab touch.
2. Target, $19.99 – Black and blue was major on the fall 2012 runways (and I’m not talking bruises hunty), and it was for a reason…. the right shades can be very luxe. Not only is this shirt a gorge color, but I love a Peter Pan collar. The shape of this shirt is just right, so it will look stunning tucked or untucked.
3. Forever 21, $17.80 – An A line skirt is every girls best friend. The cut of this skirt is perfection for all body types, the high waist accentuates your smallest part, while the flare adds balance to your frame. The color of this skirt matches with everything from black to pink.
An Accessory To The Crime:
If The Shoe Fits, Wear It:
1. Charlotte Russe, $12.49 – Seriously? What a steal! Black and blue + cap toe….. yes please.
2. Olsenboye, $14 – I am obsessed with the new Olsenboye line of shoes. These are magnificent. J’adore rose gold sequins, I especially love them with a slouchy grey sweater dress. Serious pizzazz.
3. Old Navy, $16 – Ballet flats are eleganza. Everything about this shoe is right, from the tie, to the color. This looks exactly like a ballet shoe… that got a makeover on Project Runway.
You Are Right On Target Little Frocker:
I absolutely love Target, you can find EVERYTHING there. All of these items can be found at Target, and most can be found at any other drugstore too! These items are great for pampering yourself (or someone else), they are delightful stocking stuffers, and every individual item makes for a nice holiday gift.
1. Garnier, $4.69 – This makes hair shiny and smooth. It smells divine, and tames flyaways.
2. Maybelline, $5.94 – I use this mascara every day. Even if you don’t have time to apply a full face, don’t leave the house without mascara. This mascara is not clumpy, and it makes your lashes look natural.
3. Revlon, $3.99 – I get down with the browns…. I am obsessed with chocolate nails.
4. Headscarf, $4.98 – Werq! This color is phenomenal, it would flatter anyone from Casper to Naomi Campbell. Not to mention, a headscarf doesn’t leave kinks in your hair.
1. Maybelline, $2.99 – J’adore oxblood. This color is like vampy chic, I am currently all about touches of it, everywhere (belts, nails, shoes, tights….).
2. E.L.F, $5 – The E.L.F. beauty books are absolutely amazing. The shadows are a nice texture that doesn’t tend to crease. You’re also getting sooo many colors, that any type of smokey eye can be created.
3. E.L.F, $1- You don’t need to fanciest eyeliner to do a perfect rim job…. Any old pencil will bring out your little peepers.
4. E.L.F, $1 – I know, I’m getting redundant, but E.L.F. has the best makeup for the price.
5. Rimmel, $4.64 – How can you not love the Kate Moss lipstick collection. Everything about her is perfect. A red hue is fun and sexy.
6. Goody, $4.99 – LOL this package says that you can wear this as a headband or necklace, this looks ridiculous as a necklace… but it is fierce as a headband.
1. Neutrogena, $5.99 – If you dye your hair this is amaze. I like this mask better than expensive ones. My hair is super soft after using, and a lot easier to style. It also smells really good.
2. Calming Mask, $1.99 – Winter can be treacherousfor skin, freshy freshy it.
3. Aveeno, $5.99 – Lavender is tré s calming, and your day has probably been stressful. Why not take a bubble bath… reading a magazine (I like to get down with Lucky or People StyleWatch), while you relax is even better.
4. Baby Lips, $2.99 – Your lips need love too, make them baby soft.
5. Sally Hansen, $1.92 – All of these dark colored nail polishes can do a number on your nails. Strengthen and tint them at the same time.
Home, Sweet Home Decor:
1. IKEA, $19.99 – Mirrors can make a space look bigger than it is. This one is perf for checking your makeup, and adding a tad of art to your wall.
2. Target, $19 – These little crock pots are so cute…. and you can make three things at once.
3. Pier 1, $9.98 – If your home is feeling drab, spice it up with some ruffles. These pillows would look stunning on a white couch, or even a bed.
4. IKEA, $19.99 – Everyone looks prettier in soft lighting. I like the shape of this lamp, and the creamy shade.
Yes Hunty, I’m Giving You Two More Scents…..
*I hope I didn’t overload you Frock Stars. Let me know what you Little Frockers score this Black Friday….. leave a comment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet me @RockinAroundThe.