As I was arising this morning I got to thinking about how this year is almost over and who has inspired me over these last twelve months. Now some people may not give credit where its due but I strongly believe in giving shout-outs and props to those who so deserve it. I read many blogs, gossip sites, fashion columns and follow many models in this business and quite a few are just too awesome not to share. So with that said, I’d like to present to you, in no particular number order, my favorites of 2012:
- Liris Crosse, I truly see Liris going big places in the near future. She is one woman who doesn’t mind sharing valuable info with her fans. Be it promoting whatever project that she’s working on to just offering inspirational quotes on her facebook page. I truly love working with her and following her social sites.
- Samantha Lebbie, I got a chance to work with Samantha this summer on a fashion show and was blown away by her beauty and professionalism. She has taken over the runways and the web with appearances in Full Figured Fashion Week, Ashley Stewart and Curves Rock Fashion Weekend. Samantha was even my Curvy Girl of the Day back in August.
- Allison Mcgevna, Now this young lady is on two of my faves list, both as a curvy model and blogger. I swear she looks good in everything she both models for stores and what she wears in her own personal life. Beauty and fashion are a perfect pair on Allison.
- Chasity Saunders, from gracing the websites of Miss Tina to Ashley Stewart, Ms. Chasity is doing it all. We sat near each other at this years FFFWeek and she kept me in stitches with her commentary. Such a bubbly personality. Expect great things from her as well!.
- Tricia Campbell is another one of those kindred spirits when you’re around her. Tricia taught a class for me back in 2010 and I learned so much valuable info from her on that day. She really brings ‘fun’ to the runway.
- Asia Monet snuck up on the scene doing major moves in 2012. Her face was plastered in all of the Ashley Stewart stores nationwide for their fall campaign. You can catch her walking major runways or interviewing some of today’s top celebs on her website.
- Alissa of Stylish Curves is one young lady who always hits it on the head. Be it with her fashion advice or her exquisite outfit choices. I look forward to her daily post that come to my email.
- Jessica Kane, I owe many thanks to Ms. Jessica Kane for opening the Skorch doors to me back in 2007. I am so appreciative of her talents and her fashion expertise. Check out her newly revamped look in her daily posts on her blogsite.
- Melissa of Chic and Curvy always blesses me through her blog with the current sales going on, new designers and more recently with the opening of her online boutique. I’m gonna go in debt just from checking out her new arrivals to her online store. Great stuff!
- Chasity of Garner Style is another one to watch. She can mix and match patterns and make them look effervescent on her. Love her style.
- Kiah of From the Rez to the City, now you can’t speak of Chastity without thinking about Ms. Kiah. I love when bloggers actually work together and these two Dallas gals bring the heat to the longhorn state. Kiah mixes classy pieces right along with trendy items and it all works on her.
-Marie Denee, The Curvy Fashionista is THE number one plus-size blogger on the scene right now. Her site is a go to for all things curvy and stylish.
- Nadia Aboulhosn, OMG this girl is taking over the bloggerverse. Everything she wears looks as if it were made just for her. She has been featuring in mags such as Lucky and Seventeen more than once. Love her.
-Shanda Freeman, Oh how I live for Friday’s to get Shanda’s fashion re-caps. Her vlog on YouTube is one to subscribe to for all of your relationship and style news. In addition, Shanda has a new clothing line called the Gemini Collection that is off the chain!
- Finichia of Fancy Curves is on her style game too. I admire how she mixes edgy style with current trends.
-Jay Miranda of Fatshionable showed me how a curvy woman is supposed to look cute and fashionable while pregnant. Her use of sequins and prints to make a hot outfit are all so unique and sophisticated.
- Tanesha of Girl With Curves, If ever I had a blog crush it would be with Tanesha. Can you say class an elegance all rolled into one. This young lady could sell a clown suit off of her back. That’s how good she looks in her clothes. Definitely a favorite!