As the title implies, this is myDREAM wish list. I don’t remember the last time I actually made a Christmas list, but it was fun living in lala land for a little bit. All of these items are way out of my price range, but if some of you are lucky enough to ask and receive these items for Christmas — lucky you! None of them are necessities or even that practical, but isn’t that what Christmas gifts are all about? I mean, no one asks for things theyneed…right?
- J. Crew — That fuchsia coat..and those cozy shoes.. ah, the sparkly bow ring. Need I say more? I mean, really.
- Kate Spade — How adorably funny are these bags? I’d rock those any day.
- Lorac — Can’t have too many eye shadow palettes. This is the perfect neutral palette. Even more perfect than the last 4 neutral palettes I bought.
- Michael Kors — You know. just a dream bag in every sense of the word.
- Tory Burch — I’ve been wanting these forever! Simple black flats with the gold Tory Burch symbol. So. Classy. Ugh.