In the words of the fabulous Madolyn Wagner...
1. Lips: Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stains are available in 20 awesome shades. These are for the girl on the go that dont want to carry 3 different lip products in her purse! Its not only a non-drying stain, but its your lipstick and gloss all in one! YSL just launched some new shades so check them out - they are so great for fall!
2. Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder is made with cocoa powder so it not only smells like amazing chocolate, but it's a matte powder that always keeps a natural brown tone - never orange!
3. Eyeshadow: Urban Decay have some of the best shadow palettes! They have a new one called "The Feminine Palette" that includes 6 soft, neutral shades (lavendars, soft browns, pinks). It lets you express your girly side - I love it! It also comes with a mini lipgloss!
4. Mascara: Korres Volcanic Mineral Obsidian Black Mascara - my new favorite! Who doesn't want curl, length, and volume (in 1 - 2 coats nonetheless)! Its one of the richest pigmented mascaras on the market using volcanic minerals from Korres Greece! Gives the lashes 600% more volume increase! Its so conditioning for the lashes, I have been using it a month already and I can NOT believe how my lashes have been growning! It is such a great product :)
5. Limited Edition: Nars Andy Warhol Collection! I'm SO excited about this! For our artsy girls this collection is so fun! 5 long wear glosses, 4 shadow palettes, and some collectors items as well. All the colors are inspired by images from Andy Worhol :)
6. Body: Josie Maran body products ROCK! Whipped Argan Oil... an all over body whip that smells like vanilla apricot. I can't get enough of this! It's super reparative; it protects your skin from getting dry and cracked all winter long. I layer mine on top of her Argan Balm (solid form of argan oil you emulsify in your hands and warm to spread) and the results are to die for! SO soft :)
Personal Beauty Advisor - Sephora Polaris
Madolyn.Wagner@Sephora.com // 614.785.9990 - ext 2 or 4