Since working at Kate Spade, I feel my personal style changing more & more everyday. It has truly opened me back into the world that fashion can be fun and that I can play with my style by adding in kate spade elements, but still keep my crisp aesthetic. I've never been much of a "girly girl", but now I have slowly become more girly and mature myself in that way. (I bought my first make up case last week & bought make up to go in it! lol)
Over the past few weeks, I have been pairing looks on myself and really getting a feel for what Kate Spade is all about. I now have a few items I am definitely adding into my wish list for the year! A few tips I have learned to start implementing:
- belting dresses- always a great way to accentuate your waistline & add extra flair to any dress
- mix prints- don't be afraid to do it! you will either look super crazy and fashionable or just plain fashionable
- layering tops with dresses- it's a new trend i will definitely be trying, but something very fun for work & play.
- always throw on heels- whether you have on a dress, slacks, or just jeans with a tee. you can put heels on for any occasion
- have fun with your accessories! adding a statement necklace or a few bracelets never hurt anyone!
- just have fun & skirt the rules!
Here are a few of the looks I have put together: