So I realised I was running out of time to get through all the fabulous gifts I had planned in my Christmas run down so I thought I would bring together a medley of some over the coming days to make sure I get through them all.
1. Large Silver Teal Crystal Teardrop Shaped Earrings - £14.95 What's About Town have a gorgeous range of jewellery at affordable prices to keep you sparkling all through the Christmas season.
2. Hash Tag Mug - £10 Know that person who forever tweeting away? Well help them share there obsession with the world with a fantastic twitter # mug.
3. JAYDAH Jewellery Grab your something from this brand loved by celebs with Jessy from Little Mix, Aisleyne Horgan and Lauren Pope all recently been spotted wearing pieces from their collection.
4. Away in a Manger - £69 A limited edition for 2012 this beautiful set of nativity baubles from Bombki will be followed up next year with 3 kings and shepherds so maybe it's time to start a new collection.
5. Personalised Bedding - £54.95 Pip's Garden is a delight of beautiful ethnically sourced garments each personalised to make a true one of gift.
6. Sian Bostwick Jewellery Influenced by the Kent countryside, with a hint of fairy-tale - creating bespoke pieces that will be loved forever is Sian's passion.
7. Camera Lens Cup - £14.99 Know someone who just can't be parted from there camera? Well help them take it to another level with this reproduction Canon EF 24-105mm camera lens come cup and biscuit holder.
8. Mashooq Natural Hair Care Treat your hair or a friends to the natural treatment with some from the Mashooq range which contains Mashooq Oil - loved by professionals they allow you to have that spa at home feeling.
9. Bed Socks - £39 Keep your feet toasty warm with these alpaca/bamboo bed socks from PJ Pan - or treat yourself to that new pair of PJs ready for curling up with a good film this holiday season.
Queen of the Ads:
Girl on a Mission To Lose the Cushion