If you tend to favor sophistication, comfort and ease then classic is your style.
Your go to’s:
- Button-down shirts in white, navy, black or blue,
- pencil skirts,
- blazers (a must!) in black, navy or camel,
- shift dress,
- chambray shirt,
- tuxedo jacket in black,
- black and nude pumps,
- ballet slippers,
- cropped pants in black or khaki,
- driving mocs or loafers,
- leather jacket in brown or black,
- aviators or wayfarers.
For a twist on classic, try incorporating other colors. Jewel tones are always in around the fall so think jade, violet or blue. You can play with prints too, as long as you pair them with neutral pieces. Why not try a purple and green paisley printed button-down with a black suit skirt and pumps for an office appropriate ensemble?
- Banana Republic,
- Anthropolgie for accessories,
- Brooks Brothers,
- Kenneth Cole,
- Cole Haan,
Have a fun classic look? Upload it under comments!