It's been a while since my last nail tutorial and with the holidays
so close i thought what better tutorial than a christmas theme.
This tutorial is Rudolph the red nose reindeer, its very
simple and didn't take me much to do. I like the fact that
its more of a cartoon look.
Nail Polish Used:
Sinful Colors:Nirvana/Essie:Topless&Barefoot/Essie:First Dance/
Sinful Colors:Snow Me White/Wet&Wild:Ebony Hates Chris
Step by Step:
1. Paint your nails red and your thumb and
ring finger with a brown.
2. Paint the tip of your thumb and ring finger with a
lighter brown. (i mixed the first 2 colors to get that color)
3. With a dotting tool paint the 2 eyes.
4. Then paint a smaller white dot in the black
dots to finish the eyes.
5. With a bigger dotting tool dip it into the red polish
and paint the nose.
I really liked how it turned out. If you want to request
a different holiday look for me to do a tutorial on please
let me know on the comment section. :)
Here are a couple more pictures...