Happy Friday everyone! I am so relieved the week is over, as I have done overtime at work pretty much all week, and I am ti-red. Who's ready for Thanksgiving next week? I have some fun posts planned for next week including recipes, setting the table for your guests, diy, etc.,...can't wait to share with ya'll! In the meantime, here are my fabulous finds from this week to hold you over. Hope you enjoy them. Have a great weekend, and see ya back here on Monday!
1. Polka dot flannel pajamas: I saw these pajamas at Target a couple of weeks ago, and have been waiting for it to get cold so I can get them! I mean come on now, not only do they match my blog design, but they look so warm and cozy. I need them, right? Haha.
2. Baublebar + Essie: Jewelry AND nailpolish? Sign me up! You can combine your own set that includes a carrying case, nail polish, and three bracelets of your own choice. Run, don't walk, to get this!
3. K.slademade tip pouch: Have you started your holiday shopping yet? These sleek and handmade to order tip pouches (and more!) make an excellent gift for your handbag lover BFF. You can even have them monogrammed. You'll probably want one for yourself, too. I won't tell. ;-)
4. Gold Gilded Journal: I LOVE stationary, agendas, and journals. I discovered these pretty little journals through Stephanie's blog and am going to order a couple (or all) of them for myself ASAP. Choose from "Glamourous", "Lovely", "Dreams", "Pure", or "Secrets".
5. Arrange a Beautiful Holiday Tabletop: Check out this video on The Glitter Guide from Jennifer McGarigle on how to arrange a simple and gorgegous tabletop for the holidays.
Image (with my own caption) via