My vision board from Instagram
Last night, if you follow me on Instagram (@fashionslavebyc) , I posted a picture of one of my vision boards I was working on. Some people underestimate the power of having a vision board. For me, a vision board offers a visual way to view your inner desires and/or dreams. The fashion industry uses vision boards all the time to find inspiration for trends or collections. But whether or not you’re in the fashion industry, a vision board can still be helpful to show goals you’d like to reach, positive affirmations to get you through the day, and/or internal desires.
So how do you make a vision board? Well, you will need:
- ØPoster board or cork board
- ØGlue or push-pins
- ØThink of a theme
- ØSearch for pictures that relate to your theme
- ØCut out pictures
- ØGlue pictures and/or affirmations to a poster boardor pin to cork board
- ØHang board in a place you will see it everyday
- ØView board daily and focus on the objects, words and theme of the board
Try it! And If you have anInstagram account, I would love to see your vision boards. Tag me in your instapost @fashionslavebyc.
Cork vision board......and it's greener too! :-)