Hi Guys! Today we will be looking at another Beauty Obsession that is "sweeping " the Nation :-)
If you haven't already guessed it from the title , Today we will be looking at the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and also Lipstain + Balm. I know most people are under the impression that they are one in the same. Trust me , i was fooled too . They are actually two different products . I think there was another lip product or a line of lip products that were launched a little after Twilight became popular , hence the whole "bitten" thing.
What They Are
They are both lip balms that have a certain degree of color to them , however they are not as pigmented as traditional lipsticks . Unlike lipsticks , they contain moisture ( which is the balm)
Why The Beauty Industry Loves it
Since there are two products today , let me break it down for you
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- It is Lightweight . Since it is not Lipstick , it goes on smooth and light , it doesn't have that heavy , bulky feeling that most Lipsticks have when applied.
- It leaves lips instantly moisturized . 100% of women who used this product expressed that their lips felt instantly moisturized with just a "stain" of the lip balm.
- It is a retractable Chubby Crayon that does not require sharpening.
- This is a two in one product. One end has the lip balm , the other end has the lip stain . The Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain on the other one has the balm built into the product . So its one product , that does two things , while this is one product that does two separate things ... confusing ... but it took me some time to get it too.
- It is "Kiss- Proof" . It is guaranteed that you color will stay in tact after smooching :-)
- It has a nourishing balm for supreme comfort.
* If You've tried any of these products , please share your experience*
* Images are Subject To CopyRight*