It’s not technically fall yet, but the weather has clearly started to transition (at least here in the New York City area). Fall is one of my favorite seasons, but it is definitely a period of change for my skincare routine. Of course, I continue to use sunscreen (daily, just like you – right?). But I increase my focus on exfoliation and hydration. Below is our list of a few of our favorite products that will help keep us glowing straight through the end of the year.
1. Deborah Lippmann Lip & Nail Duets in “Love Notes” - This set of nail polish with a complementary sheer lipstick is classic without being too matchy-matchy.
2. Bliss That’s Incredi-’Peel’ - I know we have mentioned this one before, but it is that good. Now that you are likely finished sun-worshipping until 2013, this is a good time to start repairing any sun damage and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Boscia “Fashionably Matte” Blotting Linens Set - Even though the weather is getting we oily girls know that there is no off-season when it comes to prolificly oil-producing pores. I keep one of these in each of my handbags. This set comes with a cute holder for the blotting linens.
4. NEST Fragrances Wild Oats & Bourbon Candle - I know this isn’t technically a beauty product. But, a candle with a lovely fragrance always makes me feel good. This NEST Wild Oats & Bourbon candle is fall personified.
5. BITE Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer in Gamay - We love this lip gloss that is not only 99% natural, but long-lasting, not sticky and has Resveratrol (the anti-aging property found in the skin of red grapes).
6. NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Atlantic Blue - The super fine and flexible tip on this new eyeliner makes it easy to create a fine, conservative line or the most dramatic cat eye. This rich, vibrant blue color is very on-trend with this seasons gorgeous jewel tones.
7. Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner – Cooler weather requires increased hydration not just for your skin, but your hair as well. On a recent trip, Pantene’s Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner was my go-to conditioner. It was able to condition, soften and detangle not only my hair which is partly natural/relaxed with slightly gray-ish root, but also the super curly, often frizzy hair of my 6 year-old daughter.