Jacket: J.Crew (Old, similar here) | Shirt: J.Crew| Jeans: Loft | Shoes: Aldo | Pearls: Grandma>Mom>Me
1. I'm loving fall. The cooler temperatures, the changing leaves, the seasonal coffees and candles. Wearing tweed. And plaid. Layered. It's positively brisk out today.
2. I'm dying for a new camera. A nice shiny DSLR. My little point and shoot just can't handle the shadowy fall evening lighting. This post was a
bit of a huge struggle.
3. With winter looming (As in darkness will fall at 4:30) I'm a bit baffled about how I'm going to get outfit photos done consistently. How do bloggers with jobs do it? Slight conundrum.
4. My tweed, plaid and pearls were inspired by Sarah Vickers of Classy Girls Wear Pearls. Do you know her? I'm pretty sure she was born in a Ralph Lauren ad. Or at a Hamptons tea party. Or a cricket match. I could go on. Take a look at her beautiful blog, you'll be glad you did.
5. Last night I discovered Suri's Burn Book. So funny.